Return Inspection Process
When a buyer isn't happy with their order, we allow them to return their item to Tradesy. Our team of experts evaluate the item to ensure that it was listed accurately, and that the item and original listing meet our Seller Return Requirements (details below) and Terms of Service.
We inspect each item carefully for wear or damage, and compare it to the original listing the seller created. We also review the buyer’s purchasing history and return reasons. The Tradesy Returns Inspection Process protects both buyers and sellers.
365体育足球Items that meet the Seller Return Requirements are kept by Tradesy, and the seller receives their earnings. Sellers who have returned items that don’t meet our requirements will receive their item back, and no earnings will be released.
Seller Return Requirements
Items that meet all Seller Return Requirements will be kept by Tradesy if they’re returned by a buyer. Sellers are not penalized if their listings don’t meet all of these requirements, but returned items may be sent back to sellers where these requirements are not met.
Item must be accurately and completely described in listing
- All item details that are relevant to buyers must be photographed and described accurately
- Any damage or wear-and-tear must be made clear in the listing, both in photos and via written description
- Photos in listing must be original images, taken by the seller, of the exact item sold; manufacturer images are not permitted unless you have permission to use them
- Photos must accurately represent the item, and the item must be lit in a way that accurately shows its color
- All listings must contain a minimum of three (3) unique photos of the item
- Item size and/or measurements must be accurate and precise
- Sellers must choose the appropriate Tradesy category for their listing
Prices must be fair and reasonable
- Tradesy must be able to validate that the item was sold at a fair market price
Restrictions and exclusions apply
- Clothing under $150 will not be kept by Tradesy, and is always returned to the seller
- Unbranded items will be returned to the seller
- Seller must be located within the U.S.
- Seller must have shipped within 10 days of sale confirmation
- Items may not be sold from restricted categories
Please note that Tradesy reserves the right to send any returned item back to a seller for any reason; these Returns Requirements are provided to sellers as general guidelines for how returns decisions are made.
Returned items sent back to Seller
When a returned item purchased on the Website or using our Services is determined not to meet Tradesy’s listing requirements, it will be returned to Seller’s designated shipping address. If the shipping address listed in your account is outdated or incorrect, however, and you have not responded to Tradesy’s attempts to reach you via the email address listed in your account, after a period of thirty days the item will be deemed abandoned and may be donated to a charity of Tradesy’s choice.
Zero-tolerance fraud policy
Tradesy reserves the right to take action against any seller that we determine has acted maliciously or fraudulently against Tradesy or any user of the platform.